Socio-technical aspects of Artificial Intelligence applied to mental health.
For registration / attendance : https://www.chronosig.org/event/chronofest-2022/
ChronoFest is a free, open, public one-day mini-conference focused on the socio-technical aspects of Artificial Intelligence applied to mental health.
Themes and Presentations
* Digital triage in mental health
* Natural Language Processing with electronic health records
* Participatory design for AI in mental health
* Patient & Public Involvement and stakeholder Impact Assessment for Artificial Intelligence in mental health
* How to understand AI-augmented clinical decision making
The day concludes with a Live Q&A Expert Panel Discussion on:
* Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in AI for mental health
* Protected Characteristics – overcoming under-representation and systematic missingness
12 July 2022, 9:30 (Tuesday, 12th week, Trinity 2022)
Register attendance for both in-person and online. For in-person please attend The Department of Psychiatry, The Seminar Room, Warneford Hospital, OX3 7JX, or access our online link as shown.
Speaker to be announced
Free of charge