Dr Oliver Rughani-Hindmarch and Vlada Yarosh from the Translational Research Office (MSD) will present key tips on how to navigate the translational research pathway for postdocs and other research staff who are not students. The session will include a short Q&A.
To join the event, please click here.
Each PoPoH session covers:
- a brief overview of career and training support available to postdocs and other research staff across the University
- a 30-minute lecture by an expert on the session’s theme
- a new project management tip each month
- a Career Chat where a Careers Adviser for Research Staff will address careers concerns and questions
- ideas for simple things you can do now for your career and work/life balance