- The SGC will be re-running our lunchtime mass spectrometry training sessions beginning Tuesday 15th and Thursday 17th October.
- No previous knowledge of mass spectrometry is assumed, and the sessions are open to everyone.
- Understand how mass spectrometry can accelerate and enhance your research.
- If you are new to the University or if you missed any sessions last year please join us.
- You may attend as many or as few sessions as you wish.
- If you are planning to attend drop me an email (email@example.com) as the venue may need to change.
“Best and the most comprehensive MS intro lecture I had”
“Chance to gain insight into the field of mass spectrometry. I’m now looking forward to utilising these lessons in my practical work in the near future”