Join us for this year’s Oxford 3Rs Day!
This is your chance to promote and disseminate your latest advancements in the 3Rs and hear from others about the work going on across the University and beyond!
Following the success of last year’s poster session we will be repeating this again with prizes from the NC3Rs for the for the best and most informative posters.
To register and find out more, including about poster submission. please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to help advertise this event further? We have an information leaflet here; bit.ly/3RsPoster
▪ These need to be A0 in portrait orientation.
▪ Make sure that the 3Rs impact of the work is clear, for example by highlighting this in the summary, aims and conclusions. Also come ready with a 2 min summary of the work for the judges and others who are interested in finding out more.
▪ There are two £100 prizes from the NC3Rs up for grabs for the best posters!
▪ Questions? Need guidance? Get in touch with email@example.com for help!
▪ Once it is ready send a pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 March so we can do a final check, then come along on the day with your printed out poster!