Dr Anne Wolfes will give a crash course on (oral) presentation skills for postdocs and other research staff who are not students. The session will include a short Q&A.
To join the event, please click here.
Each PoPoH session covers:
- a brief overview of career and training support available to postdocs and other research staff across the University
- a 30-minute lecture by an expert on the session’s theme
- a new project management tip each month
- a Career Chat where a Careers Adviser for Research Staff will address careers concerns and questions
- ideas for simple things you can do now for your career and work/life balance