· Sets the wider context for trans identities – how sex, gender and sexual orientation interact
· Explores key terms and uses of language
· Offers basic grounding in the legislation around the rights and responsibilities around trans identities; the Equality Act 2010, Gender Recognition Act 2004
· Begins to explore how an organisation can ensure it is being trans-inclusive
· Provides links to a wide range of resources
The Q&A that follows is an opportunity to focus on the key issues that matter to you and particular questions you may have.