In this ECR seminar series we will discuss about grant writing.
This can include, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Grant preparation – process before grant writing – things to do
- The good and the bad – Common mistakes in grant writing and How to write a winning grant
- Grant evaluation process – most important parts of the grant application
- The Art of balancing: How to balance three important aspects of grant: Project – person – place, and Grant topic: Innovation vs High-risk/High-gain, what is a better approach?
- Tools, resources, and people to help with grant writing
- Supporting the Oxford Translational Research Ecosystem