ChronoFest is a free, open, public one-day mini-conference focused on the socio-technical aspects of Artificial Intelligence applied to mental health.
Themes and Presentations
* Digital triage in mental health
* Natural Language Processing with electronic health records
* Participatory design for AI in mental health
* Patient & Public Involvement and stakeholder Impact Assessment for Artificial Intelligence in mental health
* How to understand AI-augmented clinical decision making
The day concludes with a Live Q&A Expert Panel Discussion on: * Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in AI for mental health * Protected Characteristics – overcoming under-representation and systematic missingness